Our team possesses the expertise to manage contracted due diligence initiatives, offering a wide range of services, including but not limited to:
- Property Inspections before Auction
- Property Inspections after Auction
- Verification of Code Violations and Liens
- Valuation Services
- Non-Performing Notes (NPL) Diligence
- Pre-Purchase Due Diligence
- Asset Management
- REO Asset Management involving Repairs
- Valuation Reconciliation
- Project Management and Consulting for REO Repair to minimize losses
- Oversight and Management of Servicers for Small Investors
- Referral Partners for Vendors
All clients are required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for the work performed, ensuring confidentiality and privacy.
Our Due Diligence and Asset Management Team is equipped with 30+ years of experience. From REO, Servicing and Default Experiences, our team is experienced to handle all aspects of Due-Diligence and Asset Management.
Copyright © 2023 Licensed Broker in MA & RI & REO/Disposition Consulting - All Rights Reserved. - Cliff Ponte is a real-estate broker of South Watuppa, LP DBA, Keller Williams, South Watuppa. ( MA and RI, Broker)